Records Management Expert
Start Date 04/1/2013
Description Assist with the creation of white papers including user case studies related to Records Management and eDiscovery preferable in government or insurance.
• Certified in Federal Records Management
• Possess a minimum of 5 years knowledge and/or work experience in records management email archiving, classification and eDiscovery systems.
• Possess an advanced knowledge of Records Management processes including classifications, NARA and federal regulations.
• Ability to interpret complex technical problems, prioritize and translate them into manageable steps.
• Ability to understand and apply enterprise architecture principles and database principles.
• Ability to review, evaluate and analyze an enterprise-level Email Archive/Records Management/eDiscovery solution.
• Possess and apply advanced technical knowledge of email archiving system and business processes.
• Possess and apply advanced technical knowledge of eDiscovery tools and business processes.
• Advanced technical writing skills
• Excellent communication skills with client stakeholders of all organization and technical levels
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies
• Demonstrated ability to seek out information (proactive learning)
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
• BS and 2 years required Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of program/project management support experience OR Master’s degree
• Experience capturing and documenting requirements (minimum of 2 years)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent time management
• Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals
• Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
Work Location Baltimore, MD
Special Requirements Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance