Avalon Health Care is seeking an enthusiastic, organized and dedicated Recreation Assistant to join our outstanding team!
The Recreation Assistant will assist the Recreation Manager to plan, organize, and direct a program of activities which provides opportunity for entertainment, exercise, relaxation, and expression and fulfills basic psychological, social, and spiritual needs which will be available to all residents of the facility.
Candidates should have previous experience with recreational programs, as well as a positive attitude! Our post-acute facilities are physician-led, quality-driven, and patient-centered. This patient focus and standard of care allows our employees to build long term, meaningful relationships with our patients. That is why Avalon employees proudly say “We embrace a reverence for life and a heart for healing.”
We are looking for like-minded individuals who welcome responsibility and are excited to uphold our core principles. With enthusiasm and compassion, our Avalon family works with our patients and their families as well as with our communities to celebrate life every day!
The position is for Saturday, Sunday and Monday, however subject to change.
If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a daily basis, come join our team! We offer great challenges and opportunities for personal fulfillment!
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must meet State and Federal regulations as applicable.
- Must be able to relate professionally, positively, and cooperatively with residents and employees.
- Must maintain regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test, and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Previous experience with recreational programs in a health care setting, preferrably long term care, is highly desireable.
Avalon Health Care - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard