Responsible for the supervision of recreation activities for various Parks and Recreation Department programs, facilities and events under the direction of a department supervisor. Assist with planning, organizing and implementing recreation programs.|
Principal Job Duties
1. Meet and greet the public and serve customers.
2. Ensure and instruct patrons in the proper use of all equipment, supplies, and facilities.
3. Provide responsible safety measures and adequate supervision of patrons during indoor and outdoor recreational activities.
4. Inspect all equipment and supplies used daily and report any needed repairs to the Recreation Supervisor.
5. Teach and enforce all rules and regulations of activities, games and /or facility. Conduct all disciplinary procedures in a timely manner, making a reasonable effort to contact an on-duty Recreation Supervisor and parents/guardians of the patron if s/he is a minor.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
Texas Municipal League - 13 months ago