The mission of Houston Bowling Center is to provide a first-class Bowling and gaming experience for the Fort Knox Community to include a full-service snack bar and party facilities.
Provides exceptional customer service to assure patron service is satisfactory, receiving and resolving customer complaints. Provides information and general instructions for equipment and machinery to include demonstration of equipment and teaching of techniques. Assists in party functions.
- Direct Deposit is required
- Social Security card is required
- Birth Certificate or current passport is required
- Circulates among patrons to assure satisfaction with services
- Receives and resolves customer complaints
- Provides information on facility, including safety instructions
- Provides general instructions on use of equipment, facility, and machinery
- Demonstrates equipment and techniques
- Plans, conducts, and publicizes party arrangements and related social functions
- Operates automated cash system and completes reports
- Secures facility
- Provides guidance to lower-graded staff members
- Work experience involving dealing with the general public
- This position is Nights, weekends, and Holidays only
There is no educational requirement for this position
Conditions of employment:
1. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
2. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
3. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position.
4. Social Security Card and Birth Certificate or current Passport must be presented at time of appointment.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies: Identify technical and behavioral competencies used in assessment (Factors).
- Ability to compile information
- Oral Communication
- Customer Service skills
- Integrity Certification
Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid experience or volunteer work.
Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) Regular positions include the following NAF Benefits: Annual and Sick leave, Retirement Plan and 401(k) Plan, Health and Life Insurance, Long Term Care Plan Insurance and Flexible Spending Account. For additional benefits information please refer to http://www.armymwr.org/hr/nafbenefits/default.aspx .
Conversion of employment category (from Flex to RPT/RFT) may be accomplished without further competition in accordance with AR 215-3.
To successfully claim veteran's priority consideration, your resume/supplemental data must clearly show your entitlement. Please review the information listed under the Other Requirements link on this announcement or review our on-line Job Application Kit.
The Department of the Army provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the servicing civilian personnel unit. Requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
To claim Military Spouse Preference you must have been married to the sponsor prior to the reporting date on the orders.
The Department of Army Nonappropriated Fund Instrumentalities are an equal opportunity employer.
usajobs.gov - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The Army is a key component of the U.S. Armed Forces, providing expeditionary land forces wherever and whenever they are required. Working...