The Fort McCoy FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
Position is located at the Fort McCoy Outdoor Recreation Activity, Fort McCoy, WI . This is a seven day a week operation and work week hours will include rotating shifts of days, nights, weekends and holidays. This is a flexible on call position and scheduled hours may be approximately 32 but will vary based on program needs and mission requirements. There is no guarantee of work week hours. Work will involve working outside (heat, cold, rainy, snow). Must provide one work and one personal reference.
- Direct Deposit is required
- Social Security card is required
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver's License
In a patron usage facility, circulates among patrons to assure service is satisfactory; receives and resolves customer complaints; provides information and general instructions on the use of equipment, facilities and machinery. Assists patrons in use of the facility by checking out equipment, providing safety instruction, demonstrating new equipment, teaching classes, etc. Plans, conducts, publicizes and arranges support for special events, social activities, tournaments and related functions. Maintaining cleanliness of the Campground facilities. Will be responsible for answering phones, taking reservations, customer service, assisting customer with issues they may have, paintball, laser tag and camp store operations. May provide work guidance to other staff. Performs other duties as assigned.
Work experience which involved dealing with the general public.
Conditions of employment:
1. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
2. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
3. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position to include a health assessment is required.
4. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment.
5. Direct Deposit is a condition of employment.
6. Must be able to work a rotating shift of days, nights, weekends and holidays.
7. DA Form 3433-1 supplemental employment application is a condition of employment and must be completed prior to appointment.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies: Customer service experience and dealing with the general public. Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid experience or volunteer work. Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verifications. Questionnaire answers must be substantiated in your resume as to the job duties and requirements of the position. If a determination is made that you have rated yourself higher than is supported by your resume it could be grounds for not being referred or selected for the position.
Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) Regular positions include the following NAF Benefits: Annual and Sick leave, Retirement Plan and 401(k) Plan, Health and Life Insurance, Long Term Care Plan Insurance and Flexible Spending Account. For additional benefits information please refer to http://www.armymwr.org/hr/nafbenefits/default.aspx . This is a flexible position and is not entitled to benefits.
Conversion of employment category (from Flex to RPT/RFT) may be accomplished without further competition in accordance with AR 215-3.
To successfully claim veteran's priority consideration, your resume/supplemental data must clearly show your entitlement. Please review the information listed under the Other Requirements link on this announcement or review our on-line Job Application Kit.
The Department of the Army provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the servicing civilian personnel unit. Requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Refusal of a military spouse to participate in established recruitment procedures (e.g. interview, KSA's, where required, etc.) is considered a declination of employment and is a basis for termination of SEP entitlement for the current PCS of the sponsor. To claim Military Spouse Preference you must have been married to the sponsor prior to the reporting date on the orders.
Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
The Department of Army Nonappropriated Fund Instrumentalities are an equal opportunity employer.
usajobs.gov - 7 months ago
The Army is a key component of the U.S. Armed Forces, providing expeditionary land forces wherever and whenever they are required. Working...