The FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force. This position is located at the Twin Oaks Bowling Center .
- Direct Deposit is required
- Social Security card is required
In a patron usage facility, circulates among patrons to assure service is satisfactory; receives and resolves customer complaints; provides information and general instructions on the use of equipment, facilities and machinery.
Assists patrons in use of the facility by checking out equipment, providing safety instruction, demonstrating new equipment, teaching classes, etc.
Plans, conducts, publicizes and arranges support for special events, social activities , tournaments and related functions. May provide work guidance to other staff.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Work experience which involved dealing with the general public.
Conditions of employment:
1. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
2. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
3. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position.
4. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies:
- Minimum Qualifications
- Ability to complile information
- Oral communication
Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid experience or volunteer work.
Flexible employees are not entitled to benefits.
To successfully claim veteran's priority consideration, your resume/supplemental data must clearly show your entitlement. Please review the information listed under the Other Requirements link on this announcement or review our on-line Job Application Kit.
The Department of the Army provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the servicing civilian personnel unit. Requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Refusal of a military spouse to participate in established recruitment procedures (e.g. interview, KSA's, where required, etc.) is considered a declination of employment and is a basis for termination of SEP entitlement for the current PCS of the sponsor. To claim Military Spouse Preference you must have been married to the sponsor prior to the reporting date on the orders.
The Department of Army Nonappropriated Fund Instrumentalities are an equal opportunity employer.
The Army is a key component of the U.S. Armed Forces, providing expeditionary land forces wherever and whenever they are required. Working...