The Recreation Assistant is responsible for implementing and monitoring assigned life enhancement/recreation programming for residents consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- High School Diploma or related.
- Class B license or willingness to obtain within six months of hire as designated or required by site.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours such as during evenings and weekends for planned programs.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, initiative and good rapport with residents, staff, families and volunteers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes and Services - 12 months ago
Presbyterian Homes & Services, based in Roseville, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high...