Assists the public in answering questions concerning recreational programs. Assists in monitoring equipment to ensure proper working conditions. Receives moneys for payment of activities. Responds to emergencies and First Aid as necessary. Responsible for setting up rooms for activities. Ensures that all rules and policies are followed.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must currently be enrolled in a Bachelor's of Recreation and/or Leisure program.
- Ability to read and write at approximately tenth grade level.
- General knowledge of recreation activities.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the public and co-workers.
- Ability to provide assistance in answering various questions.
- Ability to respond quickly to problems or accidents.
- Must submit to and pass pre-employment drug test.