ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. The company is recognized as the industry leader in FORTUNE magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies," and as one of America's Largest Private Companies by both FORTUNE and Forbes magazines. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 255,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries. Learn more at www.twitter.com/aramarknews.
Our Parks and Destinations group specializes in serving consumers; recreational and entertainment needs in national and state parks, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums and other day-use cultural attractions.
The scope of our operations includes operating lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise shops, fine dining restaurants, and interpretive tours in some of this country’s most pristine protected lands and national parks.
We have been active partners with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Some of the national and state parks in which we operate include:
- Asilomar Conference Center, California
- Denali National Park, Alaska
- Glacier Bay, Alaska
- Lake Powell Resorts and Marina, Arizona
- Zephyr Cove Resort & Marinas, Nevada
- Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado
- Olympic Peninsula, Washington
- Togwotee Mountain Lodge, Wyoming
Coordinates activities for the ARAMARK Parks & Destinations employees. Works closely with HR Manager and Employee Community to promote and maintain overall welfare and morale of employees.
- Establish and implement employee event calendars and activities; including, but not limited to, Employee Appreciation Dinners, Movie Nights, Shopping Trips, Holidays and other social and athletic events for 1 to 3 ARAMARK properties
- Works closely with management to communicate and implement employee activities and coordinates Manager- involvement schedule
- Responsible for employee newsletter, information boards and advertising of events.
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality concerning all employee data and problems
- Be the Community Liaison for various annual tournaments, leagues, races and fundraisers
- Work with community and local vendors offering discounted and complimentary tours to employees
- Establish excellent communication with all levels of staff and management and promote all aspects of employee welfare and morale
- Champion of ARAMARKs Guest Service philosophy, Be the Difference.
- Additional tasks as required
Status and Scope:
Reports to Human Resources Manager and Employee Community Manager
Human Resource Experience preferably in a season, on-site living environment, Ability to speak to large audience, very energetic and passionate about employee morale. Must have excellent computer and organizational skills.
Computer, phone, company vehicle
Travel Requirements: 60%
Lifting Requirements: 20 to 50 lbs
Physical Requirements: BENDING OCCASIONAL