Responsible for coordinating Division of Unaccompanied Children’s Services (DUCS) recreational, educational, inventory/supply services. Provide and maintain monthly activity calendar/schedules including activities, recreational, and religious services
1. Design age-appropriate activities for the residents.
2. Provide and maintain weekly and monthly activity calendar/schedules; including recreational, religious activities, and outings.
3. Advocate for special recreational needs and activities throughout the community.
4. Maintain inventory and ordering of clothing, recreational supplies, general supplies, and equipment.
5. Work with community churches, special conferences and volunteer groups in order to procure needed services for the residents including activities on campus.
6. Insure directions and guidelines are presented during activities
7. Oversee residents’ needs for clothing and haircuts
8. Maintain an inventory of supplies of emergency storage room
1. Oversee the Teaching Family Model Reinforce Store for the UAC.
2. Assist staff with supervision of residents during activities, on and off campus.
3. Participate in community and staff meetings as required.
4. Responsible for supervision of direct care staff while on off campus outings.
5. Submit monthly requisition supply requests
6. Utilize positive child management techniques including verbal redirection, de-escalations and physical containment.
7. Reinforce positive role behavior by providing healthy, positive incentives for residents.
8. Be a positive role model for residents
9. Maintain safe and orderly environment for residents.
10. Oversees inventory supplies of facility incentive store
11. Document UAC progress in activities for quarterly reports.
12. Model constructive behavior and communication skills
13. Report volunteer scheduled activities and projected plans to Associate Executive Director on a regular basis
14. Travel/driving required
15. Prepares reports for administrative reviews
16. Perform other duties as may be assigned
BCFS - 9 months ago
BCFS is a global health and human services non-profit organization with locations and programs in the United States as well as Eastern...