The SolarCity team is smart, dedicated to our clients, open minded, fun, and composed of the solar and renewable energy industry’s best talent. If you want to join a rapidly growing, award-winning company with plenty of opportunities for upward mobility, we invite you to apply to SolarCity.
We are looking for a charismatic Recruiter who will assess and close A-level talent. This is a high volume, high touch hiring role with an emphasis on: installers, electricians, site auditors, etc. in a specific geographic region. We have discovered the person who does best in this role is a people pleaser who is motivated by feedback to produce quality results! This person must also be tech savvy and have a strong desire to learn about the solar/green energy industry.
This is a full-time W2 or 1099 contract position. There is a strong possibility for conversion if you come in and prove yourself.
• Source by using internet tools, cold calling, social media to generate a consistent candidate pool
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
• Conduct phone interviews to qualify candidates
• Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates
• Negotiate offers
• Check references and conduct background checks
• Provide excellent service to hiring managers and a great experience to candidates
• At least 5 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting
• BS/BA required
• Knowledge of clean tech, green tech, and/or construction industries a plus
• Familiar with an ATS and other recruiting software tools
• Must have solid phone recruiting skills
• Must have excellent internet research and some sourcing skills
• Interest in organizing job fairs and/or group interviews
• Able to stay organized while managing a high volume req load
• No fewer than 2 years’ experience working with internet tools, MS Excel and Word and Outlook, and various applicant tracking systems
• Drive, tenacity, flexibility, and confidence are keys to success
• Enthusiasm, open-mindedness, integrity, and accuracy are required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Ability to engage, excite and close candidates a must
• Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background search
• Some travel
• Paid training with the nation’s leader in solar power and energy efficiency
• Great people committed to making the world a better place
• Career path opportunities for top performers
• Holiday Parties, Earth Team community group, discount gym membership, and more!
SolarCity is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
SolarCity - 22 months ago
SolarCity Delivers Better Energy
SolarCity is a national leader in clean energy services. We make clean energy available to homeowners,...