Contract Recruiter – Nashville, TN
HireRight, a leading provider of on-demand employment screening solutions, has an immediate need for a top-notch recruiter to support our hiring managers. This is an onsite position in Nashville, TN expected to last between 4 - 6 months.
Does this sound like you?
I’m a talented, resourceful, service-oriented recruiter who:
- Has prior contracting experience where stepping in and coming up to speed quickly is expected
- Develops strong working relationships with hiring managers, senior leadership, and candidates
- Can provide guidance and timely communication in a complex hiring process
- Finds newer, better and simpler ways to identify and hire the right people for the job
- Has successfully managed a high volume of primarily non-exempt/hourly positions
- Helps ensure a positive candidate experience even for those who don’t get hired
Trusted by more than one-third of the Fortune 500, HireRight is a leading provider of on-demand employment background screening, drug and health screening, and employment eligibility solutions. Our award-winning products and services help employers around the globe improve hiring decisions, create safer workplaces, achieve compliance, avoid risk, and better manage their employment screening programs.
As one of the fastest growing and largest companies in the industry, HireRight’s success is the direct result of our talented, driven employees. A collaborative and results-oriented environment helps us meet and exceed the expectations of our approximately 50,000 customers in all that we do. HireRight has been nationally recognized for innovation and customer satisfaction with prestigious awards such as the HR Executive Top HR Technology Product of the Year Award and the CustomerSat Achievement in Customer Excellence (ACE) Award.
HireRight is an Altegrity company. HireRight, Inc.’s worldwide headquarters are located in Irvine, California, with 15 offices and affiliates around the globe. For more information, visit
- 2 to 3 years of related recruiting experience in a high volume environment
- Ability to understand and articulate a hiring leader's resource requirements, culture and other compatibility issues that are critical to making a successful hire
- Proven ability to develop and maintain candidate relationships across multiple types of positions and industries
- Thorough knowledge of the entire recruiting life cycle coupled with high candidate presentation to offer acceptance ratios
- Experience managing staffing vendor relationships
- BA/BS degree or applicable experience; high school diploma is required.
- Reference-based evidence of achieving high levels of satisfaction with hiring managers and candidates
- Ability to influence and build credibility and confidence at all levels
- Demonstrated success in diversity recruiting
- Solid working knowledge of internet-based recruiting tools
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
HireRight, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KA8000 - Human Resources