Community Education Centers (CEC), is a leading provider of correctional services throughout the United States. Join a dynamic team that provides offender management to males and females from local, state, and federal jurisdictions, including U.S. Marshal Service, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement
The Recruiter (Temporary) is a business partner on recruiting strategy for sourcing and hiring competent and suitable candidates who can provide high quality, productive work.
Sourcing strategies will include:
- Process improvement for recruitment, advertising and retention.
- Employment and job branding initiatives including relationships with local recruitment sources (schools, agencies, etc.).
- Develop methods for marketing to candidates in order to establish CEC as an Employer of Choice.
- Managing job advertising (online, print)
- Planning for facility staffing challenges and new facility recruitment
- Training local hiring managers in competency-based interviewing and selection, recruitment roles and responsibilities, employment laws and regulations, etc.
- Targeted Recruitment Advertising (Print and Online)
- Job Fairs
- College Recruitment
- Recruiting Partners
- Employee Referrals
- Competency-based interviewing
Two years experience (entry level)
Recruiting/HR Generalist background
Excellent customer service
Effective and precise communication
Track record of problem identification, analysis and resolution
Strong knowledge of employment law
We conduct Drug Testing as a condition of employment.
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). To apply, please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Education Centers, Inc. - 20 months ago