Excellent opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Recruiter
Now it's time to experience your dreams with a career at Yavapai Regional Medical Center in the fresh air and beautiful pines of Prescott, Arizona. This is a place where you feel a strong sense of security and belonging.
Purpose of Position
- Supports, develops and implements the recruitment and staffing strategies for all departments within YRMC and YRMCPC with special emphasis on creating and maintaining a well-qualified and diverse pool of candidates in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Consults with hiring managers as it relates to recruitment and staffing issues
- Develops network of contacts through various channels and participates in ongoing initiatives to develop, integrate and improve the sourcing and recruiting program for the organization.
- Prepares and distributes recruiting and other related reports on recruitment activity.
- Productively identifies and participates in policy and program development in conjunction with other HR staff members.
- Minimum 3 year’s employment/recruitment experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field; equivalent education and/or related experience may be considered
- Experience using social media and various on-line resources for recruitment
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work collaboratively to problem solve and improve processes
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Strong computer skills: proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- 2 years recruiting in healthcare strongly preferred
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) is a locally owned, locally operated, not-for-profit hospital system that encompasses two campuses...