Yoh has a contract opportunity for a Recruiter to join our client in the Chantilly, VA area.
- Position is responsible for providing full life cycle recruiting support for highly technical (IT) positions primarily in the Washington DC metro area. Successful candidate will have demonstrated ability to source via networking, Internet and internal database, along with interviewing, negotiating with, and closing candidates with high level clearances.
- This position will be required to interface effectively with all levels of management and the HR team. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Represent and coordinate the recruiting needs to attract and acquire top talent to meet growing business needs. Provide direct recruiting and sourcing expertise to meet staffing needs.
- Provide full life cycle technical recruiting, including but not limited to interfacing with hiring managers to create and review requisitions, screen resumes, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire and deliver employment offers.
- Follow appropriate approval processes, use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Requires frequent use and strong knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Acts as a resource to managers and employees in the organization through the staffing process.
- Manage current candidate activity in applicant tracking system.
- Stays current and knowledgeable on industry trends and performs other duties as assigned.
- Conduct extensive internet mining and rely on social networking tactics to provide the best qualified candidates and build the organization's network for passive candidates for either proposals or funded positions.
Preferred Job Skills / Experience / Knowledge:
- Must have three (3) plus years of full-lifecycle IT recruiting experience
- Must have (3) plus years of experience with various ATS databases.
- Minimum of three (3) years corporate staffing experience in a large high tech business environment is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years knowledge of OFCCP requirements for recruiting and a strong background with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Working knowledge of related computer applications, including Microsoft Office tools
- Proven communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
- Positive attitude, embraces change, seek solutions, resourceful and flexible in response to changing business priorities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated skills in attention to detail.
- Ability to travel 10%.
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn both about our company and about our leading staffing solutions .
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Yoh Services, LLC - 15 months ago
- 1 day ago
- 10 days ago
- 1 day ago
Yoh Company is a unit of Yoh, one of the largest staffing services firms in the United States with more than 550 million USD in total...