Specializes in the solicitation and acquisition of human capital in support of organizational requirements. Achieves staffing objectives by participating in staffing plan development, obtaining job requirements, recruiting and evaluating candidates, managing the recruitment cycle and advising managers to ensure legal and ethical adherence.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
· Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
· Subject-matter expert in recruitment. Leads the planning and implementation of large scale recruitment initiatives and regularly interfaces with senior management and executive leadership.
· Provides advice and counsel to the organization in area of expertise. Plays a role in overall functional strategic planning.
· Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
· Other duties as assigned
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years of experience or equivalent relevant work experience
Master’s Degree preferred
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
Extensive knowledge of HR plans, programs, and procedures related to compensation and benefits, workforce relations, training, HRIS, etc
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
ACIR, ECRE, and PHR/SPHR preferred
NJVC, LLC - 21 months ago
An Alaska Native Corporation, Chenega Corporation has gone from landowner to business titan. Founded in 1974 to represent the Chenega people...