Seeking someone with an Administrative background that possesses a lot of creative talent and project management skills who wants to advance their career and join our recruiting company. This is not a 9 to 5 job but a real opportunity for someone who wants upward mobility and opportunity for growth and wealth along with a lot of flexibility. Ideal for a stay-at-home mother who want to continue their career from their home, or someone with a high-tech background with excellent people skills who wants to make a career change that involves working with people more. This position offers a lot of flexibility allowing one to work mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends from their home at the hours that best fit and work around family or other responsibilities. This is a full-time position.
About the Company:
High-Tech Professionals is a leader in technical recruiting with over 15 years providing recruiting services to companies such as Intel Corporation, Hewlett Packard and Microsoft as well as smaller start-ups and mid-sized companies. For more information about the company, please go to http://www.hightechpros.com/.
- Review incoming resumes for matches and enter into company database
- Search for candidates through various methods including company database, job boards, social media, online tools, cold calling, networking, and referrals
- Call candidates, both actively seeking a job as well as potential candidates who are not actively seeking to recruit for company's openings.
- Interview candidates and screen for matches
- Submit candidates for job openings pointing out their strengths for the position
- Thinks outside the box to find creative ways of finding the ideal candidates for company's openings
- Excellent with people and enjoys talking to people on the telephone
- Computer literate
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office including Outlook and MS Word, social media (LinkedIN), online searching (google, etc). Knowlege of boolean searches is a plus.
- At least some college and/or high degree of business accumen.
- Detail Oriented
- Highly organized with ability to juggle multiple tasks and follow-up on a timely basis
- Able to work 40 hours per week from home and manage their own time on a flexible schedule
- The ability to make calls in the evening or on the weekend
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Energetic personality with self-motivation and customer service orientation
- Responsible and reliable
- Must be comfortable working on a commission based position.
- 1-2 years of inside sales or customer service
- Previous cold-calling experience
- Background in computer tools or software such as HTML, web development, graphics design, SEO, etc. making it easy to grasp the technical components of this position
This is a commission based position. Expected minimum income with someone possessing all of the above skills is 50K and up to 100K+ depending on their motivation and work ethic. Should be comfortable with the initial 2-3 month time period required to start the pipeline of incoming commissions.
To apply for this position please put in the subject "Job ID # 1728". Also, please send an MS Word 2003 or earlier version of your resume. (.doc)
High-Tech Professionals - 9 months ago
J.R. Simplot Company
J.R. Simplot Company
- 20 days ago
Technical Recruiter Trainee
Santa Clara, CA
- 2 days ago
- 9 days ago
Easily apply to this job