Founded in 1979, AMAX (www.amax.com) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical plans
- Dental plans
- Vision plans
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Paid time off
- Holidays and sick days
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
Here’s what you can expect at Amax:
- Create a recruiting and interviewing plan for open positions by studying organization objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Create and post job descriptions on craigslist and other appropriate venues
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet position requirements
- Conduct prescreening interviews
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging; escorting applicant to interviews.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Draft and forward offer and rejection letters
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting colleges, employment agencies, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; maintaining rapport
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices
- Performs other HR related duties
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits
- Excellent career growth opportunities within a rapidly growing organization
- Working with a great team of awesome, supportive people. We drive the company because we are the company.
- A management team that truly cares.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Communications, or related discipline is required.
- Two to three years of recruiting experience required
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
For immediate consideration, please email resume to ApplyNow@amax.com .
- MBA or MS preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
An Equal Opportunity Employer
AMAX - 8 months ago