ARGO is the leading software provider of solutions for the financial services industry. Today, our customers come from all parts of the financial services world—from the nation's largest banks to community-centered credit originators and processors. Over 40 of the nation's top financial institutions use ARGO solutions to process more than 65 million transactions in 35,000 financial centers each day. Financial institutions depend on ARGO because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology. Come join ARGO and let your ingenious ideas be heard. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the financial institutions do business.
BASIC FUNCTION OF JOB
Responsible for performing a variety of professional and consultative recruiting functions in support of identifying, interviewing, and referring job candidates for job openings within multiple ARGO internal departments. Primary responsibilities include the sourcing, pre-screening, and interviewing of qualified professionals with the ultimate goal of delivering upon the resource needs for multiple departments, while developing and maintaining a diversified team of candidates/professionals available for placement in open positions.
Primary responsibilities will include sourcing, screening, and presenting qualified candidates for open job requisitions across various departments. Job duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Confer with departmental and line management to identify job requirements, job duties, qualifications and skills for job openings, driving the end-to-end recruiting process.
- Develop and manage relationships with internal clients, including department and senior managers, while coaching and influencing hiring managers and peer groups in decision making, compliance issues, and the strategic recruiting processes.
- Coordinates candidate interviews with department managers and ensures adherence to corporate recruiting procedures.
- Partnership with departmental managers to ensure thoroughness of new employee onboarding process.
- Review applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Management and ownership of the recruiting process from candidate sourcing through identification interviewing, selection, offer presentation, and close.
- Manage multiple requisitions and delivery of qualified candidates on a high volume basis, while managing the position time to fill within corporate guidelines.
- Understands and utilizes advanced sourcing and talent acquisition techniques.
- Hands-on experience with web-based applicant tracking (e.g. Kenexa) and candidate sourcing tools (Monster, DICE, Careerbuilder, etc…)
- Maintains current applicant tracking documentation through each phase of the recruitment process.
- Effectively negotiates offers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Accountable for ongoing professional development including market knowledge about issues that impact technology staffing, technology advancements, market compensation variables, and self-development of sales and recruiting skills.
- Develop, maintain, and represent ARGO in multiple networks and external contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Provides guidance and information to applicants to ensure adherence to new hire process.
- Assists and leads in the participation and set up for displays and job fairs.
- In depth understanding of the company's organizational structure, extensive knowledge of ARGO’s policies and procedures, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Assists with various internal projects such as Interview Certifications, College Recruiting, New Employee Onboarding, etc…
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proficiency with all aspects of Internet recruiting (internet advertising, job boards, networking sites, and applicant tracking systems) and knowledgeable of current recruiting industry best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A high level of enthusiasm for building successful teams and a personal sense of urgency and capacity to overcome obstacles is a must.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects and proven ability to develop internal and external relationships.
- Ability to critically assess candidates’ capabilities.
- 5+ years of full life cycle, corporate or agency IT recruiting experience required
A Bachelor’s degree in a related field required is required for the position.
ARGO Data Resource Corporation - 15 months ago
- 9 days ago
Veritas Consulting Group
Veritas Consulting Group
- 2 days ago
- 10 days ago