Qualified candidates will possess the following combination of skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university preferred.
• Minimum of seven (7) years full-cycle recruiting experience
• Proven success is a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strategic partner to hiring managers with demonstrated ability to understand the business and apply this knowledge in the development of successful sourcing strategies and hiring solutions
• Previous healthcare experience preferred
• Previous experience with Virtual Edge a plus
The Recruiter at Alliance Healthcare Services will work collaboratively with Alliance hiring managers to deliver recruiting solutions for all hiring needs. Partnership with the hiring manager includes the discussion of sourcing strategy, candidate qualification, interview facilitation, hiring guidance and vendor coordination. Additionally, the Recruiter will participate in strategic initiatives developed and implemented to ensure optimum efficiency and alignment of recruiting activities with business needs.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Creatively developing and actively maintaining network of passive talent within specialty area (clinical, sales, leadership, etc.)
• Recruiting, screening and interviewing internal and external candidates for full and part time positions. Efforts will include regular partnership with the Compensation team to ensure equitable and fair compensation for the new hire and will coordinate with the hiring manager to ensure consensus on total compensation as needed. The Recruiter also coordinates salary information and provides salary recommendations to generate offer letters as appropriate.
• Facilitates the interview process for fully qualified candidates, including scheduling agendas for hiring managers, consolidating interview evaluations and completing pre-employment drug tests on selected candidates for candidates who receive an offer.
• Creates job postings and other recruitment marketing materials as needed as well as ensures compliance with internal hiring process and candidate sourcing. Supports and maintains vendor relationships to enhance staffing needs.
• Delivers outstanding customer service throughout the interviewing process to ensure smooth and enjoyable onboarding experience for new Team Members.
Alliance Imaging - 2 years ago