Atlassian, creators of world class issue tracking, collaboration, and software development products, is looking for a full-time Recruiter to join forces with its award-winning HR/Talent team. Since Atlassian is growing like gangbusters, you can expect to be busy and have ample opportunity to prove your worth within an agile, communicative, and fun environment. If you enjoy getting creative about finding candidates and guiding them through a legendary application experience, this might be the role for you. We're looking for someone who isn't happy doing things the way they've always been done, but instead lives and breathes innovation, and uses experience to produce results. The right person will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day recruitment efforts and envisioning our larger recruitment strategy.
You're a great fit if...
- When asked to describe you, your friends just say … intense
- You considered naming your dog "pipeline"
- You obsessively edit your iTunes to weed out the weaklings
- Your nickname is 'eye of the storm'
- You can't find billiards opponents because you're too good at calculating all the angles
- You lie awake at 3am thinking about recruitment campaigns that will make waves nation-wide
- You may have been trained as a spy, but you claim to just have an eye for detail
- You don't settle for great results, you create them
- Collaborate with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Work closely with hiring managers, our global recruitment team, and Talent/HR to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies to fill our pipeline
- Proactively identify potential candidates through user groups, internal & candidate referrals, networking, and web sourcing
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for technical and non-technical candidates ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience, including screening resumes and interviewing qualified candidates
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics
- Facilitate work visas for international employees and candidates (with our immigration attorneys), ensuring the details are meticulously managed and our processes are clear and our employees are supported
- Act as first contact with candidates, representing Atlassian, our core values and culture, and our Talent/HR team
- 4+ years technical recruiting or sourcing experience for a search firm or in-house recruiting team, recruiting for all levels of an organization, from entry-level to executive positions
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development process and emerging technologies
- Experience sourcing SW Engineering, Product Marketing, Product Management, Operations and IT engineers a plus
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Patient, communicative, team player who is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners, candidates and agencies
- Strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure
In your cover letter, please include...
Information on why you would be a great recruiter at Atlassian:
- Your understanding of the Atlassian culture and how it relates to your personal values - our core values are on our website, so be sure to do your homework!
- An explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to the Atlassian Recruiter role
- Why THIS job, with THIS company, at THIS time?
Please don't bore us to death with your standard cover letter! We want to see your personality, some spunk....some personal style! We really want to know what makes you tick and why you think your next "home" is here with us.
Your Dream Job
Atlassian was named one of the "2010 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work for in America," and is a terrific place to work. Great products and a fantastic reputation in business and tech have brought in over 23,000 enterprise customers globally, including NASA, Sony, and the United Nations. With offices in Sydney, San Francisco and Amsterdam we are growing fast and full of opportunities. Check out this blog to see how Atlassian is revolutionizing the world of recruiting and HR.
We are building a different kind of software company: one that listens to client needs, values innovation and solves customer problems with brilliant simplicity. At Atlassian, you'll have a direct impact on millions of users, fast! You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
Love Going to Work?
We live our values and we value our people. You will work in an open-plan office filled with lots of natural light and a customized, ergonomic work station. Our culture is vibrant and unique; our office is open, collaborative and playful. Maybe you'd like to participate in a lunchtime basketball game? Or would you rather head out for some rock climbing? If hunger strikes, head to the kitchen for drinks, fresh fruit, snacks and more. We know that people work harder when they play hard too, so it's your choice how you'll make Atlassian a great place for you to work.
In addition to some killer perks, Atlassian offers excellent health benefits for employees and dependents, ample time off, 401(k), life insurance, huge referral bonuses, friendly coworkers, and a clear vision driven by pure intentions. Check out a short video created by Atlassian staff on our values.
" I love that Atlassians are killer smart, have amazing ideas that they love to share, . . . challenge the status quo on a daily basis, and are dedicated to making Atlassian the best place to work ever ." - Julie Rogers, Talent Team