The Application process consists of three (3) sections (Preferences, Education and Work Experience & related Questions and Referral Information). Each section collects valuable information about your background. If these are not completed, your application may be incomplete.
After the Profile and the optional Resume Upload steps, on the next page, be sure to click the blue ' Next ' link that is in the blue bar across the screen.
Imagine Yourself Here...
At Aurora Health Care we believe that each of us can use our knowledge, experience and creativity to help people live well. We’re a non-profit organization with a clear vision of providing people with better health care than they can get anywhere else. Our strength stems from teamwork and collaboration among a talented and diverse group of professionals.
Imagine yourself ... Creating a culture of passion that touches every employee, every action, and every thought. Imagine providing direction and focus that ensures we are putting the patient at the center of all we do. As a recruiter, imagine yourself....
- Recruiting talent for professional, technical and support jobs varying in complexity, and ensures proactive recruitment strategies are implemented to react to employment market trends and attract qualified, desirable candidates.
- Collaborating with sourcing staff to identify solutions for short/long-term hiring needs and business goals as well as identify recruitment needs. I
- nterviewing job applicants presented by sourcing staff to determine suitability for employment and provides hiring recommendations to hiring leadership.
- Responsible for moving candidates through the talent acquisition process in a timely efficient manner.
- Ensuring an accurate understanding of the job by reviewing the job description/documentation and verifying requirements with the hiring leadership.
- Consulting with hiring leadership to anticipate, develop, and provide solutions for short and longterm hiring needs and business goals which includes identifying hiring needs, recommending qualified candidates, extending job offers, arranging for relocations, assessing the success of previous hiring, and identifying recruitment trends.
- Following-up with management during the recruitment process to provide updates regarding the candidate pool, interviews, references, etc.
- Assessing recruitment and sourcing success by tracking related trends, statistics, average number of vacancies, and effectively consulting with hiring leadership. Identifies key gaps, develops proactive short and long term recruitment plans, addresses recruitment needs, and presents effective solutions.
- Developing and maintains recruitment models that meet clients needs and serves as best practice guides for quality and expedient, effective hiring solutions including continued engagement of candidates with successful hiring rates.
- Networking and developing effective working relationships with universities and technical schools, associations, and community networks.
- Participating in special events/job fairs and other proactive recruitment activities. Actively sources experienced and newly graduated individuals.
- Administering other employment activities such as promotions, transfers and demotions
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or other related field.
- Requires 3 years of experience in human resources that includes experiences in recruiting, screening, interviewing, and assisting in the development and implementation of proactive recruiting strategies.
- Knowledge and skills in successfully creating and implementing proactive recruitment plans.
- Ability to effectively work with management and other talent acquisition staff to determine hiring needs, and recruit candidates based on these needs with resourcefulness, creativity, and efficiency.
- Knowledge and understanding of general recruiting, compensation, benefits and general human resources policies and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of state and federal labor laws and regulations that impact human resources/employment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, consistently demonstrating a high degree of professionalism.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) or similar products.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and identify/solve problems creatively
- Previous health care recruiting a plus.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with a diverse population.
- Skills in effectively managing time and priorities.
- Demonstrated initiative and enthusiasm for serving our applicants, managers, and caregivers.
Schedule details: Monday through Friday flexible
975 Port Washington Rd
Aurora Health Care is a not-for-profit Wisconsin health care provider and a nationally recognized leader in efforts to improve the quality...