If you like data, this is the place to work!
BlueKai is the world's leading data activation system for intelligent marketers. We provide the only enterprise SaaS solution that allows marketers to organize, monetize, customize, share and activate their 1st and 3rd party data for use in all aspects of their marketing and customer interactions. Unlike the competition, we don't sell ads or some blackbox algorithm - we're far more interesting than that. If you work at BlueKai, you work at the intersection of Big Data and Marketing in a technology company that is poised to have impact and shape the business for many years to come! We created the category of data-driven digital marketing and our products are the benchmark by which all the competition are judged - and your work could be the basis for that comparison!! Join our team and help us influence over 2 billion transactions a day and the more than 80% of the internet that we currently reach and inform with data.
We are looking for a Recruiter to establish and implement recruiting strategies related to long and short term staffing needs for BlueKai.
This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducting in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Coach hiring managers and interview teams throughout the process, ensuring collaborative decision-making (debrief, feedback, etc.).
- Schedule phone screens and onsite loops; working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Update candidate records and job postings in ATS.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Track recruiting activities via ATS to provide candidate status in a weekly report.
- Facilitate post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Use the highest level of professionalism when interacting with candidates, peers and hiring managers.
- Develops, recommends, and implements innovative recruiting strategies.
- Assists in developing our company employment brand.
- BA/BS degree + 3 yrs. in a recruiter role, preferably in a small, tech start up environment.
- Strong candidate sourcing and networking skills.
- A track record of performing incredibly well against quotas in recruiting and sourcing in a high-volume/high tech environment.
- Driven to produce results in a fast paced and fluctuating environment.
- Strong technical knowledge or aptitude - - The Big Picture.
- Experience with ATS’s – (iCims a plus) as well as well social networking/recruiting sites a plus.
- Must be creative, highly organized, with strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with special emphasis on Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills, and customer-focused.
Blue Kai, Inc. - 14 months ago
Palo Alto, CA
- 1 day ago
Specialized Bicycle Components
Morgan Hill, CA
Specialized Bicycle Components
- 15 hours ago
Santa Clara, CA
- 7 days ago