Clement Pappas & Co., Inc. has an immediate career opportunity in our Seabrook, NJ manufacturing facility. Individual we seek will have at least 2 years direct hands on experience in recruiting (staffing agency experience preferred).
Sources, screens and interviews candidates, considering both internal and external sources. Complies with organization policy and government regulatory guidelines. Works with managers, helping to identify job requirements and create interview guides.
Candidates must be able to work on the Production Floor and assist as needed.
The responsibilities of the Recruiter include the following:
- Interviews applicants for open hourly, non-exempt, and exempt professional/management level positions in manufacturing facility.
- Develops applicant flow for all positions.
- Places advertisements in appropriate newspapers, trade journals, and other publications.
- Interacts with search firms and employment agencies.
- Interacts with candidates and advises on application process.
- Maintains job posting system.
- Works closely with local community college placement personnel to perform campus recruiting.
- Reviews applications and resumes; forwards applicable ones to appropriate hiring managers.
- Maintains applicant files, appropriate records and statistics.
- Conducts new hire orientation.
- Administers training database, keeping all employee training files and reports up to date.
- General HR department administration and reporting.
- Minimum 2 years in recruiting and employment experience for a manufacturing environment
- Excellent recruitment and sourcing experience for a broad range at multiple levels.
- Excellent knowledge of recruiting techniques and employment policies and procedures, including all applicable regulations.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Demonstrated strong MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills and internet navigation techniques, including candidate sourcing.
- Negotiation and sales skills.
- Ability to work independently in a plant office environment, including ability to handle multiple and changing priorities, crisis situations and urgent requests.
- Demonstrated maturity in “people" skills with a strong ability to communicate in written and verbal form including skill to patiently and fluently express ideas, concepts and reasoning.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Clement Pappas & Co., Inc. - 16 months ago