We have an outstanding career opportunity for a successful Recruiter on either a fulltime or contract basis located in our Oceanport, NJ offices. Working directly with senior leadership, the incumbent will provide strategic direction and full life cycle recruitment for several key business units in this fast paced, growth oriented technology organization.
Position Responsibilities include:
Position Requirements include:
- Leverage innovative and social networking sourcing techniques to identify passive candidates and to build a pipeline of candidates based on the needs of the business.
- Design and implement strategically focused staffing plans and practices across the assigned client groups, based on a thorough understanding of the business needs for each client function.
- Provide full life cycle Recruitment for technology sales related positions (including pre-sales, professional services and some corporate roles) throughout North and South America.
- Build, implement, and update staffing plans and forecasts in partnership with functional leaders.
- Provide advice and counsel to hiring managers, as the primary subject matter expert on recruiting for each assigned client group.
- Determine the strategy, and then develop relationships with appropriate employment sources such as colleges, employment agencies, search firms, and trade associations.
- Create innovative and engaging job postings for open positions that reflect the position parameters, the defined competency models and the company culture, to attract the best qualified candidates.
- Develop a behavioral interviewing methodology and interview procedure; and deliver hiring manager training to ensure effective, legal interviewing practices.
- Determine and utilize metrics to recognize success and drive performance improvement.
- Maintain necessary documentation using the internal ATS.
- Develop company-wide recruiting and on boarding tools, templates, processes and systems as a critical member of the worldwide Recruiting team within Human Resources.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field; recruiter certification preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of direct sourcing candidates and overcoming objections to close candidates; hi-volume recruiting experience, creating a pipeline of candidates with short time to fill. Experience working in an agency environment a plus.
- Minimum of five years’ full life cycle high volume recruiting; at least three years’ recent experience in sourcing, attracting and hiring technical staff , preferably in a technology related environment.
- Strong presentation and selling skills; experience in behavioral based interviewing to qualify candidates.
- Ability to build and maintain credibility by knowing the business and aligning recruiting support to the priorities of the business - anticipation of how business priorities will impact staffing plans.
- Strong subject matter expertise and knowledge of current trends in recruiting, to include a strong understanding of strategic staffing plans, headcount budgeting, sourcing, interviewing, training, diversity, tracking and measurement systems.
- Demonstrated ability to influence leaders, establish and maintain collaborative partnerships and provide thought leadership.
- Ability to determine appropriate metrics and utilize data to further enhance the delivery of services.
- Knowledge of how to leverage e-recruitment solutions, applicant tracking (ATS) tools and recruiting technology systems.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail; competency in computer software packages (Excel/Word) and experience working with HRIS systems
CommVault Systems wants to have a lock on data management. The company provides software that customers use to store and manage enterprise...