We have a unique opportunity for a recruiter to partner with our customer facing teams to provide full-life cycle recruiting services while managing key recruiting programs and processes. You’ll be challenged to headhunt, assess and recommend the highest caliber talent across the country to consider permanent employment opportunities at our Burlington, VT and Manhattan Beach, CA offices as well as staffing remote opportunities across the U.S. within our sales organization that align with revenue opportunity.
Dealer.com has been built on technological innovation and a collaborative business focus. It’s a huge reason we’ve become the leader in the Automotive Internet Marketing space, and it continues to drive us ahead of our competition. We continue to be recognized by prestigious national organizations such as Deloitte, Inc Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, American Business Awards, Outside Magazine for our premium employee-focused workplace while achieving “The Coolest Company to Work for in New England Award” in the region. This recognition demonstrates our commitment to support a fun and dynamic culture for our employees to enjoy everyday. In short, our company is growing with over 700 employees who are passionate about what they do.
Why might identifying premier talent for Dealer.com be right for you? You should love the idea of representing a truly thriving and vibrant culture that prioritizes both work & life. You’re professionally proactive --- in short, you make things happen! You want to represent a proven business model -- Dealer.com is established, we’ve been around for 14 years and are the industry leaders in digital marketing for the automotive industry!!!
Reporting to the Director of Recruiting, you’ll partner with our customer facing hiring teams while holding accountability for managing key recruiting strategies, programs and processes. You will be expected to manage innovative recruiting marketing/advertising campaigns as well as all headhunting activity against assigned open positions across your areas.
- You’ve worked for 5+ years as an in-house recruiter
- You’re a resilient full-life cycle recruiting mindset, where innovative strategy, continuous headhunting, rigorous candidate assessment and managing hiring manager relationships drives your work results
Areas of Focus:
• Work closely with the Director of Recruitment to define and execute both national and local talent acquisition strategies for our customer-facing teams that will result in filling all assigned positions against the hiring plan
• Proactively headhunt and solicit candidates on behalf of Dealer.com and manage real-time communication with internal and external audiences
• Support recruiting branding through use of company marketing materials, branded collateral and other media to consistently engage talent
• Engage in on-going collaborative discussions with HR business partners, hiring managers, and recruitment team to ensure optimal results are achieved with trust, value and culture all ‘top of mind.’
• Ability to understand and articulate Dealer.com’s business and understand at a high level how our products and processes work and tie together
• Successful experience recruiting in a highly complex recruiting landscape with high volume and high expectations
Dealer.com - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -