Digital River , founded in 1994, is a global leader in cloud commerce outsourcing that builds and manages online businesses for more than 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV) headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1400 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
The Corporate Recruiter will be mainly responsible for conducting daily recruiting activities on a local and national basis for experienced candidates. The Recruiter will work closely with Hiring Managers to develop and execute a sourcing strategy aimed at generating qualified candidate flow and will maintain a strong pipeline of future candidates that fit the requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Managers and Directors by establishing effective communication plans.
- Work closely with Human Resources team and hiring managers to clarify job specifications and requirements.
- Cultivate potential candidates for specific requirements through various sourcing activities.
- Create and maintain pipeline of candidates for future openings.
- Post job openings on Company sponsored job boards, internal Career site, and other recommended sites.
- Review candidate resumes and applications to ensure candidates meet minimum requirements of job opening.
- Conduct candidate phone interviews and submit candidate information to hiring managers.
- Schedule and obtain hiring manager feedback on candidate interviews.
- Maintain updated candidate status/disposition in Applicant Tracking System to ensure compliance with Company policies as well as federal and local employment laws.
- Assist in offer letter and background check process.
- Confirm candidate start.
- Follow-up and maintain contact with candidates hired into organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required.3-5 years experience in a high volume recruiting position, experience cultivating multiple and alternative recruiting sources.
- Proven interview and selection skills.
- Background should include experience in a corporate staffing position and/or placement firm.
- PC and internet proficient.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with management and staff. Ability to understand, appreciate and respond to field management’s needs and challenges.
- Ability to professionally represent company-capable of quickly learning Company’s business/industry and effectively selling the organization and opportunities to prospective candidates.
- Conduct recruiting activities in a manner that promotes and enhances Company as a great place to work.
- Ability to handle/balance multiple projects.
- Must be adaptable to changing needs of the organization and region.
- Internally motivated and driven. Self-disciplined, able to work in a very independent, autonomous fashion.
Digital River, Inc. offers a variety of perks such as an on-site fitness center, on-site full-service cafeteria, free on-site parking, casual dress every day, tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, domestic partner benefits, auto and homeowners discounts, on-site massage therapists and chiropractors, bring your dog to work day, pet insurance and all in a beautiful, Leed-certified, state-of-the-art building with scenic walking trails.
Standard benefits include a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees, a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical-dental-vision and life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, holiday and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Digital River, Inc. - 19 months ago
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans: Field
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- 11 hours ago
Contract Project Manager
- 1 day ago
- 17 hours ago