Proactively sources and recruits candidates for employment by actively participating in job fairs, college recruiting, business association meetings, networking, and other activities. Utilizes traditional and alternative sourcing techniques such as ad placement and the internet. Partners with business line managers and HR Generalists to develop and implement effective, timely, and cost effective recruitment strategies. Identifies, recommends, and interviews the most qualified candidates.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years of experience in sales, marketing, Human Resources or recruiting field
- Basic knowledge in the areas of sourcing, selection, and employment processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Basic marketing and presentations skills
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week
Elavon provides ongoing support through customized service level options, and a dedicated client relations team.
Training Services: Our...