F0012913: Recruiter The role:
As a Recruiter for Ferguson Consulting, you will recruit IT Professionals for Fortune 400 companies' high profile projects. Our working environment is based on a high-enthusiasm, team-oriented approach in which every successful outcome is dependent on the contributions of multiple staff members. We work hard and smart, and we celebrate success collectively. This position is a good fit if you are outgoing and like SALES able to manage yourself and your daily priorities while being interdependent on the team and the company goals. If you like being busy and managing multiple activities at once, if you like a job where you never look at the clock and the day flies by, and if you like meeting all kinds of new people - then consider joining our team .
- Please note: IT industry experience is not required to be successful in this role. We are committed to developing the right candidate and this knowledge will be gained through experience and our thorough training program.
- Source candidates by building a pipeline of applicants through personal contacts and employee referrals, mining our proprietary database, posting opportunities on external internet sites, and by attending job fairs and IT-related user group meetings.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Present company information to applicants including employee benefits and company policies; promoting the advantages of the consulting industry and our company specifically to applicants.
- Review reference information with candidates to determine if references are appropriate to verify current skill set and qualifications for openings.
- Work with company management to present compensation offers to qualified applicants.
- Coordinate client interview requests with applicants. Maintain rapport with applicants while client completes decision-making process.
- Communicate client decisions (offer/non-offer) to applicants and manage next steps accordingly. For new hires provide advice to applicants for giving notice to existing employer, assist with relocation if needed, and keep in close contact with pending new employees up to the time of contract signing.
- This is a fast-paced environment - you must be able to multi-task and attention to detail is essential.
- Proficiency with MS Office is required.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Recruiting and/or sales experience is desired; but not required.
We offer a competitive base salary with bonus opportunities. The compensation package includes a rich benefits plan with health, vision, dental, and 401K with employer match.
For additional information on our company and the services we provide to our clients and those we recruit, please view our web site at FergusonConsultingInc.com.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com .
Sue Ferguson Ferguson Consulting
1350 Timberlake Manor Parkway, Suite 450
Chesterfield , MO 63017