Home Employers Job Seekers About Us News & Tips Contact Us
Request a FREE Consultation Today.
Learn Tips for Writing a
In this role, the Client Services Manager manages the entire full cycle recruiting function for permanent or temporary employment, playing an integral part of the decision making process. Conducts requisition reviews with clients or hiring managers to determine essential job function requirements, and develops sourcing strategies for recruiting quality candidates. Reviews applications and resumes, screens and conducts job interviews with applicants, matches qualified candidates to jobs, and provides permanent or temporary placement of qualified candidates for required job assignments. Develops job descriptions, and posts positions on internal and external websites and job boards. Administers and scores tests, if appropriate, and evaluates applicant skills, abilities, compatibility, and availability. Routes qualified candidates to client or hiring managers. Checks references and runs background checks on top candidates. Proposes appropriate salary recommendations for hires. Offers and negotiates competitive compensation. Liaises between both the hiring manager or client companies and the job candidates or temporary associates. Exercises discretionary judgment in administering company systems and procedures in recruiting, hiring, and assigning associates to clients. Assigns associates to client accounts, for temporary assignments, advising associates of client's location, the person to whom they will report, working conditions, essential job functions, work schedule, pay rate, and all other pertinent information. Monitors and records associate performance and provides necessary feedback. Provides associate counseling and appropriate disciplinary action to correct performance problems. Researches issues and advises clients or managers about employment laws, and practices relevant employment and effective employee relations practices. Retains qualified associates.
- Participate in professional/community boards and projects.
- Assist Associates in career counseling and resume revisions.
- Manage relationships with Client Company by partnering to provide staffing solutions.
- Tour client facilities in order to gain full understanding of clients, goals and objectives
- Will be responsible for managing anywhere from 1-100 temporary employees at a time.
- Managing attendance, work ethic, productivity etc. for these employees
- Responsible for mentoring, engaging and retaining employees.
- College degree in related field preferred or minimum 5 years of progressive recruiting experience.
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Good Customer Service skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them effectively
- Computer literacy
- Knowledgeable about the latest recruiting tools including Linked In, FaceBook, Twitter and more.
- Staffing firm experience is helpful but not necessary.
Director of Client Services
- Manages temporary workforce.
Same for all employees:
- Ensuring you are always delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Maintain processes within the key strategic process of “delighting the client.”
- Execute strategies to grow and improve our core product of recruiting and client service – look for ways Hiregy can WOW with exceptional service to our clients, candidates and our ourselves.
- Work closely with Client Relations (sales) to help identify and develop and close business opportunities.
- Recognizes cultural value contributions skillfully and often.
- Maintain a zero tolerance attitude towards ethics violations and substandard performance.
- Identify key constraints in processes and take appropriate action.
- Encourage supervisors and employees to comply with process discipline.
- Meets performance standards.
- Keeps learning and remaining open to innovation and change.
- Lives the cultural values and encourages others to do the same.
- Confronts or reports ethics violations.
- Delights the client…is their primary advocate.
- Follows documented process at all times.
- Reports when process in not followed or working.
- Reports any activity that is dampening a client’s total experience or inhibiting the maximization of profit.
- Report rework and waste on the waste recovery system.
- Submit improvement ideas and participate in quick response teams (QRT).
Hiregy - 17 months ago