Hulu's ever-growing team is seeking talented candidates to help build a service that offers the world's premium media content when, where and how consumers want it. If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, then let us know! We have high expectations of every member of our team, and we believe this standard helps us to deliver a service has been called 'brain-spray awesome.'
- Develop leading-edge methods to attract top talent
- Deep sourcing of passive job seekers
- Deliver on-target staffing reports for senior management on a regular basis
- Evaluate skill level and help manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/declines.
- Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hires in our ATS.
• Strong organizational skills/detail-oriented
• Ability to work across all departments with a friendly attitude
• Exceptional customer service, relationship management, & interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Issue follow-up and timely resolution
• Basic understanding of employment processes
• Comfort and experience with a fast-paced start-up environment
Technical Skills: • Intermediate/Advanced MS Office Skills • Internet savvy • Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Jobvite a plus.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience in a leading tech or media environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- High EQ, excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple divisions and geographical sites.
- Ability to grasp new & changing technologies.
- Internet savvy
- Exceptional sourcing capabilities
Hulu - 9 months ago