Facility: CAMBRIDGE COURT
**Inova Health System is seeking a full time Recruiter**
This position may be located at one of the hospitals within the Inova Health System. Job & Education Requirements:
- Is responsible for full cycle recruitment activities to include sourcing, recruitment, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding communication to ensure the timely hiring of competent staff.
- Develops and implements proactive and creative recruitment and retention strategies to ensure maintenance of staffing levels needed to provide high quality patient care.
- Promotes Inova Health System job opportunities through networking, social media and niche job boards to develop candidate pipelines.
- Provides counseling on career progression, work policy or related issues to managers and to current and prospective employees.
- Interprets and positively communicates HR policies and procedures for employees and management.
- A minimum of two years recruitment experience within a high volume service industry. (Previous healthcare recruitment experience is preferred but not required)
- Experience in utilizing social networking to identify candidates is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiar with HRIS/Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- PHR or SPHR preferred
BA or BS in Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or related field, or 8 years relevant experience.
Inova Health System - 2 years ago
Inova Health System Foundation provides financial support and assistance to the Inova Health System, which operates about 10 not-for-profit...