We are expanding our HR team to support our fantastic growth! We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter with experience primarily recruiting for professionals in Engineering, Sales and Project Management nationwide. This is a true recruiting position where you will have complete ownership of a requisition, including all of the sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer development, and new hire activities (with the help of our ATS and other sourcing tools).
This is an opportunity to use creative sourcing and networking strategies to identify skilled talent in the material handling sector. Join a great team of recruiters and hiring managers!
- High school diploma and a minimum of two (2) years recruiting experience.
- Experience in successfully identifying and recruiting top talent as part of a high volume recruiting function.
- Skilled in creative sourcing and networking to identify candidates. Strong knowledge and experience with Internet recruiting strategies. Strong knowledge, experience and willingness to research new, creative opportunities to source candidates. Knowledge of community/regional area recruiting strategies, organizations, state/local agencies and professional associations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner.
- Experienced in behavioral interviewing and performing reference and background checks.
- Proficient in use of applicant tracking systems.
- Process focused, but must be flexible in the ability to respond to changing business needs and environment.
- Displays an upbeat, positive attitude and strong results orientations.
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
Intelligrated ( www.intelligrated.com ) is a leading North American-based, single-point provider of automated material handling solutions with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Intelligrated designs, manufactures and installs complete material handling automation solutions, including conveyor systems, IntelliSort® sortation systems, Alvey® palletizers and robotics, Real Time Solutions® order fulfillment systems, warehouse control software and advanced machine controls—all supported by 24X7 Customer Service and Support.
Through its New York-based subsidiary company, Knighted® ( www.knightedcs.com ), Intelligrated offers web-enabled logistics software for today’s supply chain operations including warehouse management software (WMS), warehouse control software (WCS) and labor management software (LMS).
Serving the warehousing, distribution, consumer product manufacturing, postal and parcel markets, Intelligrated collaborates closely with its clients to develop productivity solutions and support their needs throughout the life of their material handling systems.
Intelligrated helps businesses move products -- literally. The company makes and installs automated material handling equipment, including...