This is an opportunity to recruit for the top integrated healthcare system in America and Utah's largest private employer. Intermountain Healthcare's Corporate Recruitment Team is currently located in the Murray area and supports recruitment for the Salt Lake Valley Hospitals, Medical Group, Corporate Office, SelectHealth, and Rural Hospitals.
The Recruiter is responsible for the full cycle recruitment of qualified candidates for specific positions. The ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to interface with all levels of the organization, with specific strengths in influencing key decision makers as well as managing expectations, and have proven collaboration skills. The position is responsible for providing the highest level of consultative and expert recruitment services to candidates, hiring managers and leaders in an efficient and effective approach. Plans, implements and conducts sourcing, outreach and retention strategies for nursing. Must have experience sourcing and filling the pipeline with qualified diverse candidates and proven skills building relationships with various organizations and associations.
The Recruiter is the point of contact for managers and candidates and must exemplify Intermountain's mission, vision and values throughout the selection process. They have accountability to promote Intermountain's brand while building a strong talent pipeline and recruiting for open positions. Must have a proven track record of innovative, proactive and successful sourcing methods. The Recruiter facilitates and coordinates recruitment activities to ensure top talent is identified and selected in compliance with corporate policy, government regulations, and our Affirmative Action Plan. They must develop and understand sourcing and recruitment strategies both short- and long-term; post jobs, source, screen and interview candidates; partners with the manager and key stakeholders on various aspects of the selection decision; assists, trains and coaches managers. The Recruiter ensures the most qualified individuals are selected and are offered appropriate, equitable rates of pay.
Must develop in-depth understanding of operational areas and job and labor market knowledge and trends. Also responsible for administrative components including initiating all necessary paperwork and collecting required documentation. Team members should invest in their own personal development to stay abreast of new, innovative sourcing techniques and recruitment best practices that support
the effectiveness of the department.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution; Intermountain Healthcare will verify accreditation and completion of degree upon hire
- 2 years work experience in Corporate Recruitment or a Human Resources department
- Basic knowledge of employment law including EEO, ADA & Affirmative Action Laws; Ability to develop a solid understanding of employment practices and procedures
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport and communicate effectively with a variety of people at all levels; Recruiter will have interactions with both hiring managers and candidates
- Must have good negotiation skills; a "sales" orientation with a proactive approach is needed
- Requires the ability to develop in-depth understanding of operational areas and to function as a business partner to managers in order to support their business needs
- Word processing and spreadsheet proficiency is necessary; Ability to work reports, create documents, and conduct Internet searches required
- Must be extremely organized with attention to detail with ability to juggle multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong initiative and a high level of judgment to make appropriate hiring recommendations and act with a sense of urgency
- Ability to support and work in a team environment is needed
- Must be willing to work 5 days a week, Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends
- Occasional travel required
- Hearing & Listening & Speaking: Ability to receive and deliver verbal communication and understand the information that is being presented
- Manual Dexterity: Ability to move hands and fingers easily and skillfully to perform tasks which include reaching, grasping, and typing
- Sitting for extended periods of time throughout the day
- At least one year Hospital or Healthcare recruiter experience highly preferred
- Prior experience with applicant tracking software
- Previous experience conducting interviews, both in person and by phone
- Previous experience actively sourcing, screening, and presenting talent; Previous experience seeking passive talent
- PHR/SPHR Certification strongly preferred
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 17 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...