As a Talent Acquisition team member you will work closely with directors, senior management, hiring managers and the Talent Management Team to recruit positions in all areas of the business through direct sourced and via third parties.
- Manage and fill middleweight vacancies using direct methods
- Use both social media and traditional methods to provide effective research pieces resulting in relevant long lists for senior vacancies
- Utilize social media channels, especially LinkedIn and Twitter to identify talent and build relevant talent pipelines
- Constantly interview and access talent in business critical areas to build strong pipelines for future requirements
- Provide effective and professional recruitment support to hiring managers including in certain cases briefing of agencies, management of candidates through to shortlist, interview, feedback and hire.
- Build strong relationships with and provide excellent recruitment consultation to internal stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with external ‘hot’ potential recruits to ensure KBM Group is always front of mind.
- Enhancing the candidate experience and managing this effectively; representing KBM Group in the best possible light at all times
- Research and drive innovative recruitment techniques
- Specialist marketing & adverting agency recruitment experience
- Knowledge of the Data Marketing landscape
- Effective use of social media recruitment techniques
- Gravitas to build relationships at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills both face to face and on the phone
- A range of interview skills from casual through to formal competency based
- A commercial focus with the hunger to fill roles directly and find the best people
- A deep understanding of the marketing & advertising industry
- Previous experience of using an ATS system, ideally Taleo or similar
KnowledgeBase Marketing - 11 months ago