Our client, a well-established, Biotechnology Company, with offices located in Carlsbad, CA, has a long-term, temporary, approximately 4.5 month opportunity for an experienced Recruiter for their HR Department.
This world-renowned company offers an extensive range of products and services, from instruments to everyday lab essentials, ensuring quality and performance for every lab, every application. Customers in more than 180 countries count on them in their quest to improve life in meaningful ways. This is a very fast-paced environment.
Salary Range: $40.00/hour - $43.70/hour, depending on experience
This is a long-term, temporary position: 4/14/2014 – 8/01/2014 (approx.)
Work Schedule: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Mon-Fri
The ideal candidate will :
* Provide professional level support in the selection and hiring of highly qualified personnel at the local office.
* Provide support and counsel to HR site personnel in their hiring efforts. In conjunction with hiring managers, recruit, interview, screen and evaluate candidates.
* Coordinate advertising (paper, internet, recruiters), schedule interviews, test applicants, verify employment and references, and prepare offer and rejection letters.
* Coordinate resources such as temporary employees and relocation services.
* Have ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing the companys HR and Recruiting policies and programs and the interpretation of them
* Understand effectiveness in this role and a functional knowledge of corporate operations and product line.
* Determine own practices and procedures and contributes to the development of new concepts.
* Be capable of making decisions within policy constraints.
* Perform routine duties independently with instructions given on new projects or assignments.
Required Education :
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related discipline, or the equivalent knowledge and experience that is required.
Qualified applicants, please submit your resume in Word format. Due to the high number of responses, only those candidates who meet the criteria above will be considered. Thank you.
- 15 months ago - save job