Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina is seeking a Recruiter.
This position supports Liberty’s initiative to advance a statewide program in North Carolina that will administer in-home nursing assessments to individuals for the purpose of determining “needs-based" eligibility.
The Recruiter will have responsibility for recruiting Registered Nurses and various non-clinical professional positions for Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina.
This full-time position will be based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The Recruiter will report to the Human Resources Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Hiring the preeminent candidates, investing in their continued success, and rewarding their ongoing contribution are at the core of our belief system. Liberty is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Identifies cost effective resources for accessing candidates, i.e., publications, direct mailings, databases, directories, web pages.
- Develops effective copy for advertising and mailings for all open positions.
- Generates candidates through various resources and screens for qualified candidates.
- Has clear understanding of ideal candidate profile, including needed credentials and understanding of the specialty.
- Has clear understanding of the client profile and job responsibilities of the position.
- When requested, interviews candidates at client sites.
- Successfully negotiates to effectively close qualified candidates at agreed upon budgeted salary and perks or below
- Initiates and follows through on processing of employment or subcontractor contracts and aid in credentialing process when requested.
- When necessary, aids candidate with relocation to area.
- Adds to and maintains recruiting database.
- Maintains up to date recruitment plan for each open position.
- Attends exhibits and conferences, when requested.
- Attends and actively participates in departmental meetings, including corporate recruiting meetings
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Click here for a detailed overview of the benefits package offered to full-time employees of Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina http://www.libertyhealthcare.com/upload/302.pdf
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is a leading provider of advanced treatment delivery systems for the public and private sectors in community and facility settings. Certified by The Joint Commission for our healthcare staffing program, our organization has achieved its leadership position by an unwavering commitment to our mission of providing healthcare management solutions of the highest quality that are customer-focused, cost-effective, gainful, and outcomes oriented. We’re looking for people who embrace our mission and core values, take pride in their profession, have a passion for excellence, and a drive for results. If you’re looking for a challenging opportunity, where you can make a real difference, we’re looking for you!
- Bachelors degree
- Two or more years of recruitment experience – preferably in the health care industry and recruiting Registered Nurses
- Possess working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Possess working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Possesses very strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong orientation to customer service ;
- Must be able to manage ambiguity and work in fast paced environment;
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is doing business in North Carolina as Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina is an Equal Opportunity Employer.