MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010,2011, and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
Recruit, Hire, Recruit; if you are a strong recruit
er that would like to join a the recruitment team and can manage multiple recruiting assignments then continue to read-on.
The primary focus will be on recruitment of IT professionals (Deployment Technicians Helpdesk/Desktop Support, etc.) and Operations professionals (Customer Care, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse). It is necessary to manage multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction on the part of our hiring managers, supervisors, and internal customers in meeting their personnel needs at MCPc.
Recruitment of qualified team members across all functional areas of MCPc; partnering with the Recruitment Team and Hiring Managers.
- Research resumes using MCPc’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Job Boards (Dice.com, Careerboard, LinkedIn) schools, networking, social media, etc.
- Write and Post Job postings to the MCPc Career Center and appropriate sites.
- Attend Career Fairs and related activities to recruit new talent.
- Screen resumes and Phone Screen qualified candidates.
- Select resumes to forward to hiring managers and make recommendations on candidates for interview/hire.
- Schedule candidates for interviews and conduct interviews.
- Check candidate references.
- Prepare, get approval, and extend offers.
- Send rejection notifications.
- Keep resume database organized.
- Work with Recruitment Coordinator for orientation scheduling.
- Write job descriptions as needed in conjunction with hiring manager.
- Conduct research as it relates to compensation.
- Work closely with staffing agencies when needed to source candidates.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Help plan and participate in company events sponsored by the HR Department.
- Experience working in a fast paced Recruiting/HR Department or Staffing Agency is required.
- Bachelors Degree preferred in Business, Psychology, Management; or related disciplines.
- Experience working with computers and Microsoft applications (I.E. Outlook, Excel, Word and Access).
- Understanding of basic HR concepts.
- One + years of professional work experience in an office related environment is required.