The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- Critical thinking - using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Complex problem solving - identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Direct source, screen resumes, perform telephone screen interviews, and interview candidates for referral to managers.
- Contact active and passive job seekers. Conduct pro-active internet, social media, networking and phone sourcing efforts to identify qualified technical candidates to add to our talent pipeline.
- Well versed in using online job board services (Monster.com), social networks (LinkedIn), cold calling, referrals and other candidate research techniques.
- Participate in interviews and initiate structure within the interviews
- Participate in various recruitment initiatives, job and career fairs, and assist where needed within the company.
- Receive all job applications/resumes and store in Taleo database for retrieval when required.
- Arrange interview appointments with candidates & hiring managers.
- Formulate and send offers of employment.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the U.S., and able to pass background investigation through reference checking and drug test. Please submit resume as a Word attachment and include salary history and geographic flexibility with your submission. Refer to Job Code in subject of email.
- 7+ years of experience in a technical or corporate recruiter role, particularly in the automotive industry.
- End to end recruitment knowledge and experience
- Must possess experience sourcing technical candidates through the internet, cold calling, attending job fairs, networking, generating referrals, and through other creative methods.
- Drug and Background Check Required.