Position: Recruiter - Staffing Services
Location: Silver Spring, MD 20910
Type: Full-Time Position
Compensation: Competitive base salary + bonuses/commission
The majority of SDSE’s experience and success has been within federal government contracting. However, we are also seeking to diversify our customer portfolio to include more commercial clients, as well as increased post award subcontracting work, primarily in regards to providing staff augmentation services. This position will help grow this relatively new side of our business.
Responsibilities include the identification and recruitment of qualified candidates for diverse positions with SDSE's various commercial and government clients. These positions will range in focus and can include roles in finance and accounting, information technology, engineering, executive management, project management, or business operations. You will work closely with the business development team to understand a client's requirements to be able to match candidate talent with their needs.
- Identify and source qualified candidates for diverse roles in information technology, engineering, finance/accounting, administrative support, HR, project/program management, business operations, etc.
- Work with account manager(s) to understand the essential responsibilities and requirements of a client requisition.
- Create accurate and enticing job descriptions and effectively post them for good candidate flow.
- Recruit and interview prospective candidates on the phone and in-person.
- Become an ambassador of SDSE, as often the first and sole point of contact for candidates and the general public.
- Utilize a number of diverse recruiting tools to identify potential candidates, including internal databases, job boards, resume databases, social media, professional networking, etc.
- 3-6 years of recruiting experience required.
- Experience working in a staffing agency environment preferred.
- Experience recruiting for more technically focused positions preferred, such as IT, accounting, or engineering.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Must have effective problem solving and project management skills, a proactive and resourceful disposition, and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, focused on transparency, accountability, cooperation, and communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; can substitute years of relevant experience.
SDSE is an 8(a) Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in the Washington DC metro area with offices nationwide and about 300 employees. SDSE provides award-winning professional services that deliver effective, cost conscious solutions while adhering to strict standards of quality to ensure mission success. We deploy a responsive, flexible, and innovative approach to achieve the needs and goals of our clients and pride ourselves on the support we provide our employees to be successful. SDSE has a proven record of enhancing government and business operations within the core competencies of: Management & Business Support Services, Information Technology, Administrative & Facilities Management, and Engineering Services.
SDSE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and believes that diversity in the workplace is key to the success of a growing business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
SDSE - 11 months ago