SWS Group is among the 200 largest companies headquartered in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Founded in Dallas in 1972, the SWS organization has grown to include multiple subsidiaries, over 1,000 employees and $3.6 billion in total assets. The company conducts business nationally from its home base in Dallas and branch offices in the Southwest and across the country. The company's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol SWS.
SWS Financial Services, a member of the NASD and SIPC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the SWS Group, which is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "SWS". SWS Financial Services is a brokerage firm, which provides a home for independent representatives. We offer and support a broad range of customer services, including self directed IRA accounts, research recommendations, and trust and money management services.
Southwest Securities, Inc., the company's principal broker/dealer, provides securities brokerage and investment services to individual and institutional clients and securities clearing services to over 160 correspondent firms across the U.S. and Canada. Southwest Securities, Inc., is a member of the NYSE, FINRA and SIPC.
SWS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Responsible for all phases of recruiting independent and retail financial advisors (business development, client service, research, search process, qualification of candidates, closing, etc.)
- Generation and maintenance of a pipeline of business through establishing strong relationships with financial advisors
- Performing market research to focus business development efforts on targeted companies/industries/geographies
- Identification of qualified and interested candidates through extensive research, direct recruiting, and referrals
- Contact all appropriate candidates for a particular search by phone and/or e-mail to gauge qualifications and interest
- Determination of candidates qualifications through personal interviews and reference checks
- Build and manage database of candidates and own personal network
- High school graduate or equivalent required. BA/BS preferred.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience with direct recruiting and network/database building
- Ability to interact effectively with senior-level executives as clients and candidates
- Broad range of advanced business experience crossing various industries
- 3+ years of executive recruiting experience or financial services experience
- Extensive background in business development and relationship building
- Knowledge and ability to relate to financial advisor candidates at the executive level
- Should be highly organized and committed to process-driven environment
- Should have entrepreneurial drive and be independent and self-motivated
- Must possess highest degree of integrity and ethics