The Recruiter manages full-cycle staffing function in a fast-paced environment for operations management and Home Office positions. The Recruiter is also responsible for creating a pool of qualified candidates for store hourly positions.
1. Implements staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool to existing and new
2. Responsible for full-cycle recruitment, including needs assessment, posting, sourcing, resume reviewing, interviewing, assessments, candidates management, offers, and candidates rejection.
3. Writes, reviews, and updates job descriptions of new and/or existing descriptions based on needs of hiring manager(s).
4. Manages external and internal career websites, including posting & updating current jobs, adding new job data, and internal candidate management.
5. Manages and reports off of applicant tracking database.
6. Creates the staffing budget and is responsible for operating within budget.
7. Creates and hosts career fairs at different store locations as needed.
8. Creates networks including schools, community organizations, and industry organizations.
9. Work closely with existing and new vendors, including staffing agencies, job boards, and ad agencies.
10. Creates reporting and metrics to continually improve existing programs/process.
11. Partners with Field HR Generalists and Regional Managers to strengthen regional network relationships.
12. Partners with Field HR Generalists to ensure hiring manager preparedness and professionalism for hiring process.
13. Negotiates and exchanges information related to staffing with all levels of the organization.
14. Takes on other HR-related projects as assigned.
1. Comfort level with all recruitment tactics including: cold calling, network building, phone screening, in person interviewing, reference checks, negotiating, offers, and rejecting candidates.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy. Teamwork skills are a must.
3. Solid computer skills including all major office programs and knowledge of HRIS. Must be able to grasp new technologies quickly.
4. Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
5. Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
6. Demonstrated ability to manage the full life-cycle recruitment process and implement a wide range of
7. Self-directed and detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success.
8. Solid business acumen with the ability to establish credibility, trust, and partnership at all levels of the
9. Knowledge of EEO, ADA and all federal and state employment laws.
10. Minimum 2 years of proven recruiting experience in a corporate environment, preferably in the food and beverage services or retail industry.
11. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
12. Ability and availability to travel to all locations.
Specialty’s Café and Bakery is an equal opportunity employer and offers an environment which treats all of our employees with mutual trust and respect. We encourage open and honest communication and recognize creativity.
Specialty's Cafe' & Bakery - 20 months ago