The Direct Sales Recruiter/Trainer will be THE recruitment source to engage in cutting-edge strategies for an industry leader. Learn more about Suddenlink. Build and maintain a robust talent pipeline of Sales professionals to help the organization meet our business objectives. The ideal candidate for this role will engage in innovative recruitment strategies, including social media and community-based recruitment campaigns. The candidate will also provide training that will ensure direct sales team is prepared with essential product knowledge and sales ability to successfully ensure quality customer service that will achieve organizational goal to grow business in competitive environment
Are you Dynamic?
The Suddenlink Recruiting Star possesses…
Are you enthusiastic?
- Energy, excitement and resilience
- A commitment to excellence
- Extensive sales recruiting knowledge and experience
- Organizational expertise
- Creative ideas to uncover sales talent outside of traditional avenues
- Persistence and follow through with sustainable results
The Suddenlink Trainer facilitates…
Are you Determined?
- Delivery of Sales Training programs and other curriculum
- New product/process training and ensures appropriate delivery method
- Provides individualized coaching and mentoring
The Suddenlink Recruiting Star needs to …
Are you Driven?
- Effectively relay value and potential to candidates in the community
- Travel extensively within the Region
- Provide interviewing and selection support to hiring managers
- Implement effective new recruitment strategies and analyze their effectiveness
- Drive activities in support of our diversity initiatives. Suddenlink EEO statement.
- Ensure Direct Sales new hires are adapting successfully to our fast-paced environment
The Suddenlink Recruiting Star receives…
The Suddenlink difference is easy to see… join our Team and build a career with an industry leader!
- Competitive pay
- Complimentary Video, High Speed Internet, and Phone service
- Employee discounts
- The opportunity to travel
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Possess professional verbal, written and interpersonal communication techniques
- Vision ability: near vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus; acuity required for extensive use of PC, calculator and reference materials
- Ability to perform repetitive motions of the wrist, hands and fingers to use a PC keyboard calculator, fax and other standard office machines
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Hand and finger dexterity to carry and to use tools and equipment as necessary
- Ability to lift and move up to 30lbs.
- A high school diploma or GED is required. Minimum two years staffing/recruiting experience to include six months recruitment and interviewing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with a diverse employee population and public.
- Strong organization and administrative skills.
- 1-2 years knowledge of Human Resources management principles/theory, employment laws and regulations, and required governmental reporting.
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...