The Direct Sales Recruiter will be THE recruitment source to engage in cutting-edge strategies for an industry leader. Learn more about Suddenlink. Build and maintain a robust talent pipeline of Sales professionals to help the organization meet our business objectives. The ideal candidate for this role will engage in innovative recruitment strategies, including social media and community-based recruitment campaigns.
Are you Dynamic?
The Suddenlink Recruiting Star possesses…
• Energy, excitement and resilience
• A commitment to excellence
• Extensive sales recruiting knowledge and experience
• Organizational expertise
• Creative ideas to uncover sales talent outside of traditional avenues
• Persistence and follow through with sustainable results
Are you Determined?
The Suddenlink Recruiting Star needs to …
• Effectively relay value and potential to candidates in the community
• Travel extensively within the Region
• Provide interviewing and selection support to hiring managers
• Implement effective new recruitment strategies and analyze their effectiveness
• Drive activities in support of our diversity initiatives. Suddenlink EEO statement.
• Ensure Direct Sales new hires are adapting successfully to our fast-paced environment
Are you Driven?
The Suddenlink Recruiting Star receives…
• Competitive pay
• Complimentary Video, High Speed Internet, and Phone service
• Employee discounts
• The opportunity to travel
The Suddenlink difference is easy to see… join our Team and build a career with an industry leader!
A high school diploma or GED is required. Minimum two years staffing/recruiting experience to include six months recruitment and interviewing experience. Excellent verbal and written skills. Ability to effectively interact with a diverse employee population and public. Strong organization and administrative skills. Knowledge of Human Resources management principles/theory, employment laws and regulations, and required governmental reporting. Ability to continuously speak and hear detailed or important information and instruction. Proven and proficient skill level in Microsoft Office Software including: Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Ability to frequently use repetitive motions of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers. Work requires visual acuity in order to prepare and analyze data at a distance close to the eyes. Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Ability to travel 25%-30% routinely, up to 50% occasionally.
Suddenlink - 2 years ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...