Due to high growth within our division, we are adding specialized recruiting to our Human Resources function. We are looking for energetic, goal oriented sales recruiting professionals. Success in the Cable/Telecom industry is strongly preferred. Candidates must have a strong passion for what they do and have an entrepreneurial spirit that drives their success. Responsibilities include: sourcing exempt, non-exempt sales professionals and leaders as well as advancing the company brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring manager and candidates through the selection process. This position will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with the hiring manager, candidates and the community at-large
This high energy individual partners with our business leaders to source, screen and acquire professional sales, sales leadership, and sales support talent across the Suddenlink footprint for Commercial and Advertising operations. Build and maintain pipeline of sales talent to help Suddenlink achieve growth and revenue goals. Develops and aligns recruitment strategies to meet the goals and objectives or our growing business.
• Provides quality customer service surrounding the Company values
• Recruits, interviews and recommends prospective employees to respective departments/positions for more detailed interviews.
• Coordinates all aspects of the recruiting process and provides guidance and coaching to hiring managers
• Creates and promotes materials to advertise and inform potential candidates about available opportunities
• Ensures that recently hired employees have adapted successfully
• Conducts onboarding interviews and assists in providing trend analysis feedback and solutions in consultation with management
• Monitors and conducts all prescreening processes including reference checking and drug and background screening process
• Maintains contact with organizations that specialize in targeted candidate referrals consistent with FCC/EEO requirements
• Ensures compliance and maintains EEO/FCC records, EEO applicant logs, and all required compliance of the recruiting function.
• Other projects as assigned to positively promote opportunities
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Ability to communicate in person and by telephone
• Ability to use personal computer and software applications
• Ability to drive Company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner
• BS/BA in related major OR certification in Human Resource Management OR equivalent combination of both education and HR work experience
• Demonstrated self-starter with high sense of urgency, ability to work independently and with others
• Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft and PeopleClick preferred
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to interact with diverse employee populations
• Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, responsive & flexible
• Appropriate valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and a good driving record within company required standards
• Demonstrate industry knowledge and effective business acumen
• 2 years in business environment administration position
• 2+ years Sales Recruiting experience required
• Ability to work in climate-controlled areas
• Exposure to typical office environment
• Travel as required
Suddenlink Communications offers all employees and applicants for employment equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or other protected group status.
Suddenlink - 6 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...