- At least 5+ years experience as a corporate (in-house) recruiter
- Preferably to have started recruitment career in an agency environment
- 2+ years of demonstrated success recruiting in a volume hiring environment for Software, Operations or Non-Engineering roles
- Well developed personal network of industry professionals
- Expertise in Internet recruiting, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
- Proficiency with employment interviewing techniques and applicant pre-qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a comfort level communicating and empathizing with A-player professionals
- Outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- Self motivation, strong time management, and organization skills
- A keen sense of humor and an innate tendency to inject levity to the job
- Partner with hiring managers to develop awesome job descriptions by understanding required skills and background required, the impact on the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company.
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Use your expertise in innovative recruiting techniques to actively & creatively evaluate, network, and ultimately hire top of class candidates.
- Develop and maintain strong client and candidate relationships, requiring regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Lead candidate interviewing (panel & 1:1), selection, negotiation, closing and various administrative components involved in full life-cycle recruiting
- Drive the recruitment process through our online ATS (jobvite), including moving candidates through workflow(documentation)
- Extend job offers to selected candidates, working with hiring managers and company leadership.
- Roll up your sleeves attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, diplomatic demeanor
- Make your job & sense of urgency seem easy
Twitter - 15 months ago
Here's less than 140 characters for ya: trivial texts or not, every one's all a-twitter about tweeting. Twitter operates a free...