****This position can be located in Plymouth, MN or Lincoln, NE****
This position is responsible for initiating and closing the recruiting process for all assigned open positions within the organization; and for partnering with Talent Connectors/Finders and candidates, as appropriate, to ensure quality candidate experience and that top candidates progress through the recruiting process.
Metrics: Holds responsibility for meeting recruiting targets including: Time to fill; diversity of candidate slate; college hires; new hire turnover.
Sourcing: Mines job seeker databases, social networking sites and other sources to develop and maintain a fluid, diverse candidate funnel for open positions.
Candidate Slating: Owns and manages candidate slate. Makes sole business decision on the status of applicants moving past the first phases of the recruiting process.
Job Posting: Partners with Talent Connector/Finder to ensure job opening descriptions are created and approved for all openings; facilitates posting of job openings.
Resume Screening: Screens resumes submitted for job openings. Identifies top candidates and schedules for phone screens. Provides feedback on candidate qualifications to Talent Connector/Finder.
Candidate Screening: Conducts phone screen of qualified applicants for open positions. Identifies top candidates and provides candidate feedback to Talent Connector/Finder.
Pre-Hire Actions: Communicates job offers to selected candidates. Provides information on background checks and drug screens. Serves as guide to candidates through pre-hire screening process.
Onboarding: Communicates onboarding details to new hires. Partners with relevant Business contacts on onboarding tasks, as appropriate. Coordinates and facilitates Launch Your Success Story orientation, as necessary.
Job Closing / Document Management: Facilitates closing of job postings. Ensures HRIS system is appropriately updated. Ensures compliance of Affirmative Action and EEO. Maintains any required documentation related to closed job postings.
***We will beging the interview and notification process in January due to the Holidays.***
- Minimum 6 months experience staffing/recruiting retail sales positions is required; Verizon Wireless staffing experience preferred
- High volume staffing experience is required
- Campus recruitment experience is preferred
- Strong computer skills and ability to utilize HRIS system; PeopleSoft experience preferred; proficiency in Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills needed to assess candidates and make recommendations for courses of action based upon data
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfort with social networking tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Facilitation/training skills preferred
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Verizon Wireless - 16 months ago
Saint Paul, MN
- 22 hours ago
AEC Resources, Inc.
- 8 hours ago
- 1 day ago
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...