The Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, testing, and referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative and management positions throughout the Company.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone and/or in person), administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checks, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt position openings.
- Serve as an expert for recruiting candidates and partner with the hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc.
- Develop advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manage internal transfer process including screening, coordination of interview with hiring manager, transfer offer letter, etc.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicate important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, etc)
- Work with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations.
- Manage all candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintain memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to the recruiting and finance industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of progressive recruiting experience in a high volume environment.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong working knowledge of current federal and state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, ADA, etc.).
- Ability to interact with others in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to identify pertinent information and create reports that present relevant information clearly and succinctly.
- Proficient with the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.