Veterans United Home Loans is seeking a Recruiter who is able to keep up with the high staffing demands of a growing company. In order to better define that unbelievably grave understatement, we’re looking for a fine wine that goes well with cheese(burgers). Neil, Louis and Stretch Armstrong all at once. Someone who could pull the fabled sword from the stone and use it to stir tea and make their own sushi. The next recruiter for Veterans United Home Loans will be able to hold a very eloquent conversation clearly while jogging with Usain Bolt, exchange thought-provoking text messages on the finer points of lyricism with Roger Waters and settle down for a chit chat over nog with Cousin Eddy. You don’t just limp into a role of this caliber unless you just carried a polar bear here on your back. From your house. Where polar bears are native. If this describes you, that’s great. Please send this posting to someone just like you, but with wings of steel and a passion for joining the cause of putting the best people on this planet in a position to serve those who have served our country. If that’s still you…whoa. We don’t meet people like you every day. And that’s exactly the kind of person we want representing our recruitment team. Let’s talk about the things below.
- Internal and external sourcing to find the best candidates for VU.
- Conducting interviews in office and off-site.
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with the community through events such as job fairs, conventions, employment firms.
- Working closely with hiring managers and departments to establish and maintain hiring needs.
- Processing paperwork related to hiring such as applications and background check authorization forms.
- Accurately relaying the duties and responsibilities of positions throughout the company to potential candidates through.
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and OFCCP guidelines.
- Presenting job offers and explaining compensation and benefits.
- Processing new hires through the onboarding system.
Necessary Skills: Multi-tasking, active listening and effective communicating.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Recruiting experience highly preferred
Veterans United is proud to be an EOE/ADA and Military Friendly employer
Veterans United Home Loans - 14 months ago
Veterans United Home Loans is the nation's largest dedicated provider of VA Loans — dedicated to making the American dream of home...