SUMMARY: Assist the HR Manager in coordinating the search and recruitment activities for current and expansion of organizational staffing needs. Schedules appointments and interviews, gives information to callers, and all other aspects of clerical work and administrative and business detail in the Human Resources department. Compiles and maintains personnel records by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Directs and/or assists in the search and recruitment of Drivers, and suggests strategies for the recruitment of Drivers in local and non-local areas.
- Source and conduct prescreen interviews with candidates, evaluates and assists with the decision to hire or not.
- Represent Seaboard Transport at local or non-local job fairs or other recruiting venues, must be able to present information regarding employment opportunity with Seaboard Transport to individuals, groups of potential candidates, businesses and organizations.
- Screens employment applications, assists in all employment activities and the new hire process.
- Assists with the onboarding and new hire orientation process of Drivers.
- Assist the HR Manager with various office administrative duties.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university preferred; or two or more years related experience and/or training; or equiv. combination of education and experience.
Seaboard Foods is one big pork project, but taxpayers should take heart -- the government has nothing to do with it. A subsidiary of...